A few weeks ago, Dan and Ethan made the long trek to California to celebrate all things A Galaxy Far, Far Away at Star Wars Celebration Anaheim. Not only was Dan incredibly lucky to attend the convention as a member of the press, but it was also the first time Dan and Ethan got the chance to meet in the flesh-realm.
Braving a convention center packed with tens of thousands of Star Wars fans, and a days excursion to the planet Batuu in the star system known only as Disneyland, Dan got the chance to sit down at Star Wars Celebration and interview a host of people involved in the making of this iconic franchise, including:
- The architects of Star Wars: The High Republic; Charles Soule, Cavan Scott, Claudia Gray, Justina Ireland, and Daniel José Older.
- Star Wars: Brotherhood author Mike Chen.
- Star Wars: Shadow of the Sith author Adam Christopher.
- Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi writer Christopher Cantwell.
- Star Wars audiobook narrator Marc Thompson.
- And a very special guest to answer our famous sandwich question…
Also in today’s podcast, Dan and Ethan discuss their favorite moments from Star Wars Celebration. Why In-N-Out Burger is not all it’s made out to be. All that, and a minor tangent to discuss Robocop legend Kurtwood Smith.