With the premiere of Ghostbusters: Afterlife set for this Friday the 19th, I took it upon myself to find inspiration in one of my favorite franchises of all-time. From the films to the tv shows, and the ever abundant toys and props that were scattered around my childhood home, being a Ghostbuster was my destined profession. Things change, people grow up, but the sound of a proton pack being clicked on still makes my heart skip a beat. So, this drink is the merging of my childhood fascination with the destruction of the Stay Puft Marshmallow demi-god and my love of sweet cocktails. Don’t worry I’ll be first in line to see the new film, but I don’t think my Slimer pajamas will fit for the premiere.
Large Marshmallow (toasted)
Rocks Glass or Martini Glass
Measured Shot Glass
- Pour Ice into a shaker and set aside.
- Pour 2oz Vanilla vodka into shaker.
- Pour 2oz RumChata into shaker.
- Pour 1oz Coffee Liqueur into shaker.
- Pour 1oz Chocolate Liqueur into shaker.
- Shake for 10 seconds.
- Strain ingredients into chilled glass.
- Let it settle.
- Top with Toasted Marshmallow