“With great power there must also come great responsibility“
Many of us cannot hold in our excitement for the looming opening of Spider-Man: No Way Home, and I am definitely one of those people. My Spider-Man days began with the animated series that was part of Saturday Morning cartoons, but certainly evolved when Tobey Maguire made his presence known in the first feature film. My admiration continued onto Andrew Garfield’s portrayal, who did tremendous work, but could not overcome lousy writing. Finally, the weight falls on Tom Holland, someone that has certainly cemented themself amongst the best. I hope for a great film, and if all the reviews coming out are true, then it should be, but I am just happy to be along for the journey.
Prosecco (or any Champagne)
Measured Shot Glass
- Pour Ice into a shaker and set aside.
- Pour 2oz Cranberry Juice into shaker.
- Pour 1oz or 2oz Raspberry Vodka into shaker.
- Pour 1/4oz Lemon Juice into shaker.
- Pour 1/4oz Lime Juice into shaker.
- Shake for 10 seconds.
- Strain ingredients into chilled glass.
- Let it settle.
- Pour as much Prosecco as desired
- Stir and Enjoy!