“…It costs you…It costs you dearly.”
When The Grave Robber calls, you must answer. This time, the request was simple, make a drink to honor its dear departed friend ‘Pickle’. I was given a jar filled with Bog Water and I did my best. Now please, leave me and my family alone.
3 oz Bourbon
2 oz Lemon Juice (freshly squeezed)
1 oz Lime Juice (freshly squeezed)
1 oz Bog Water (1/2 simple syrup 1/2 pickle juice)
10 oz rocks glass
Measured Shot Glass
Cocktail Shaker w/ Strainer
- Pour Bourbon into shaker.
- Pour Lemon juice and Lime juice into shaker.
- Pour Bog Water into shaker.
- Shake all ingredients in the shaker for 15 – 20seconds.
- Strain ingredients into rocks glass with ice.
- Let it settle.