“You must be ready for him… If you don’t, it’s your funeral.”
Halloween is not just my favorite holiday, but also my favorite time of year. I enjoy looking out and seeing the foliage turn color, and feeling the wind begin to bite as the cold front moves in. Coincidentally enough, the town I reside in is called Haddonfield, the namesake for the one that Michael Myers continues to terrorize. So, on a night such as this, when the leaves are blowing in the street and the moon is the only light around, I find myself looking out the window for something. Or, more importantly, for someone. Might as well make him a drink.
2 Cups of Tomato Juice
1 Cup of Vodka
¼ Cup of Lemon Juice
2 Teaspoons of Worcestershire Sauce
2 Teaspoons of Horseradish
2 Teaspoons of Tabasco
½ Teaspoon Celery Salt
½ Teaspoon Black Pepper
16 oz Mason Jar
Measured Shot Glass
Cocktail Shaker w/ Strainer
- Pour Worcestershire Sauce, Horseradish, Tabasco, Celery Salt, and Black Pepper into Cocktail Shaker.
- Pour ½ cup of Lemon Juice into shaker.
- Pour 1 cup of Vodka into shaker.
- Pour 2 cups of Tomato Juice into shaker.
- Shake all ingredients in the shaker for 15 – 20seconds.
- Strain ingredients into Mason Jar with ice.
- Let it settle.